Thank you for considering Robins’ Nest for your internship/practicum requirements.
We have a wide variety of opportunities that change regularly, so be sure to check our website on a consistent basis. Internship and practicum opportunities will be posted:
- March 1st for Summer and Fall start
- June 1st for Fall start
- November 1st for Winter start
Due to requirements for on-boarding and training, we are unable to provide short-term shadowing/observation hours for students. We appreciate you seeking out our agency and encourage you to return when you are preparing to complete your internship.
Interviews will be set up by programs seeking interns, and no internships are guaranteed. Due to the wide variety of programs and clients served at Robins’ Nest, there are three types of internships available:
- Community Development: Providing non-clinical support to programs in an administrative capacity or case management/community development role. Programs that have previously utilized interns include: Family Success Centers, Family Connections, and Functional Family Therapy, among others. These internships are generally for bachelor's level students and can be for a single semester or the full academic year.
- Social Service/Clinical: Providing clinical or high-level administrative support to programs. Clinical programs provide direct service to clients in the community or an office-based setting. Programs that have previously utilized interns include: Family Outreach, Functional Family Therapy, Danellie Counseling Centers, Foster, Kinship and Adoption Counseling, and Mobile Response. These internships require master’s level students and are full-year opportunities only. Master’s interns may be first (foundation) or second (concentration) year students, depending on the program.
- Administrative: Providing administrative support to departments in a variety of capacities. Opportunities available in previous years include: Development and Marketing, Quality, Compliance, and Risk, and Human Resources. These internships may be for bachelor's or master's (first or second year) students and may last a single semester or the full academic year.
Please scroll down and click on Bachelors Internship or Masters Internship to see current availability.
If none are listed, there are no opportunities at this time.
Questions? Contact email@example.com to learn more.