Due in large part to our excellent team of strong, dedicated employees, Robins' Nest was named Top Workplace by The Philadelphia Inquirer for the past two years. We couldn't be more proud of our Robins' Nest family for all they do to transform lives each day through their hard work. Read what our wonderful employees have to say about working at Robins' Nest:
- "I love how Robins' Nest is so open and diverse. There are people from all over with different backgrounds and cultures, but we all come together as a family. Everything we do is with care and love. We want the best for everyone and anyone that we encounter not just at work, but in our daily lives as well."
- "I'm part of something that has positive impact on the lives of others. My co-workers and supervisor feel like a team which makes my independent work more successful."
- "My job is extremely meaningful and fulfilling! I know that we are having a positive impact in the lives of some of our most vulnerable children, adults, and families."
- "I am able to make a strong impact on growth and change for youth, families, and staff. I feel trusted to make decisions, and have support from leadership."
- "It is a combination of all the matters I am passionate about. No two days are ever the same! It challenges me in a way that makes me feel both empowered and fulfilled."
- "If you change one person's life, you can change the world...each and every day I get to do that!"