Robins’ Nest Counseling Centers provide behavioral health and wellness services to children, adolescents, and adults. Our centers offer an array of evidenced based counseling techniques that have proven, successful results. We can address many of life’s challenging situations such as dealing with:
Attention Deficit Disorder
Grief and Loss
Post Traumatic Stress
Acting Out at Home and School
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Our staff consists of over 30 therapists and include child psychiatry services.
We have a genuine commitment to offering a wide array of evidenced based therapies. Our services include:
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT): PCIT is a fun, interactive therapy for children ages 2 to 8 and their parents. We help parents learn effective ways to get a child’s undesirable behaviors to stop. Undesirable behaviors exhibited by children include disruptiveness, acting out at school or home, failure to pay attention or follow simple directions, and having frequent temper tantrums.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Groups: We have social skills groups which teach appropriate social interaction. We offer five different social skills groups based on a child or adolescent’s age.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy: DBT is designed to help people change patterns of behavior that are not helpful, such as self-harm, suicidal thoughts, and substance abuse. It has been called the “gold standard” for treating non-helpful and harmful behaviors in adolescents and adults.
- Trauma Focused-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: TF-CBT is an evidenced based treatment for children and adolescents who have been impacted by trauma.
- Pre and Post Adoption Support: Skilled therapists trained in the unique needs of foster, adoptive, and birth families work with these groups to ease the adoption process throughout all of its stages.
- Parent Management Training: Negative behaviors in the home can have long-term effects for both parents and teenagers/preteens. This evidenced based therapy helps families learn successful ways of interacting.
- Pre and Post Bariatric Support: Includes pre surgical evaluations and post-surgery support and counseling.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: We use CBT in the treatment of anxiety and depression.
- LGBTQ Groups: Sessions focus on issues related to sexual and gender identity and orientation, discrimination, family relationships, stress management, and the coming out process.
For your convenience, we accept a wide variety of insurances. Our office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Friday, and 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Saturday. To make an appointment at either of our counseling center locations, please call 856-863-0006.
Danellie Counseling Center
42 South Delsea Drive
Glassboro, NJ 08028
Robins’ Nest Counseling Services in Salem
168 East Broadway
Salem, NJ 08079
2 to adult
Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Salem