Family Success Centers
Family Success Centers are community-based, family-centered neighborhood gathering places where community residents go for family support, interactive workshops, activities, and groups.
Family Success Centers are beautiful spaces designed to bring the community together to build relationships, strengthen the community and the families in it. They are places where residents and volunteers share their time and talent to build community capacity and enrich the lives of community members, and make families and neighborhoods stronger.
A variety of family friendly events take place each month. We offer fun and educational workshops and activities, connection to resources, and volunteer opportunities. All services are free and open to all families in the community.
Our Family Success Centers:
- Provide opportunities for volunteerism. All of our Centers offer both one-time situations as well as ongoing opportunities that allow our volunteers to become part of the Robins’ Nest family.
- Are advised by a Parent/Community Advisory Board made up of individuals who understand the needs of the community and work towards creating programming that fits these needs.
- Offer information on programs and services that support families and residents, such as community resources, employment opportunities, recreation and local activities, and much more!
- Provide fun and dynamic parent-child activities which allow for togetherness and bonding that families do not always have time for in their busy lives.
- Host workshops on fitness, wellness, nutrition, and family health that provide families with affordable and accessible resources and information on eating and living healthier.
- Host workshops on housing, finance, child-rearing, employment, and related subjects which allow community members to easily access training and information that they would typically not find elsewhere in their community. The best part is they are all available for free!
- Hold discussion groups and clubs for specific members of our communities, including Moms Clubs, Fathers Clubs, Grandparents Clubs, Couples Groups, Parents of Infants Groups, and more.
Contact your local center to learn more about the great resources and activities that your community has to offer!
110 E. High Street
Glassboro, NJ 08028
Oceanside II FSC:
3201 Atlantic Avenue
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Pine Hill Location
350 Blackwood-Clementon Road
Pine Hill, NJ 08021
2 Berlin Road South
Lawnside, NJ 08021
15 East Charleston Ave.
Lawnside, NJ 08045
Gloucester, Camden, Atlantic, Ocean, Salem